Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Biblical symbolism in 'Pulp Fiction'




This analysis will look at the Biblical themes in Quentin Tarantino's 'Pulp Fiction'

Pulp Fiction is a 1994 crime drama that follows 2 hitmen named Jules and Vincent whose boss, Marcellus Wallace, sends them to retrieve his stolen briefcase, the mysterious contents of which are never revealed in the film.

The story unfolds in scenes that are arranged out of order to draw a contrast between Jules and Vincent at the beginning of the film and at the end of the film. The film’s main theme is forgiveness. In this video, I will analyze this theme and other elements from the movie. Thanks for checking out my video and I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment let me know what you think of my analysis of this film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment